- China Telecom, IBM focus on SME cloud 25 August 2014 | 11:15 pm
- First Firefox device launches in India 25 August 2014 | 9:49 pm
- LTE Outlook September 2014 – Living in a 4G world 22 August 2014 | 10:40 am
- Microsoft makes Opera default browser on feature phones 22 August 2014 | 8:28 am
- TeliaSonera, DNA to share network in rural Finland 21 August 2014 | 8:57 am
Bringing Carrier SDN and NFV Initiatives to Fruition
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2013
event and for all your positive feedback!
We are now putting together the 2014 agenda and working hard to make this year's event even bigger and better!
Interested in speaking at CNV 2014?
Contact: Georgina Wilczek, Research Manager, email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring/exhibiting at CNV 2014?
Contact: Owen Lochner, Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY FOCUS AREAS IN 2014:
- Developing the Software-Defined Data Centre (Software-Defined Networks, Storage and Compute)
- Harnessing NFV for a streamlined network
- Virtualization for mobile carriers
- Network Functions Virtualization: Creative applications for carriers
- Transforming OSS/BSS through NFV
- Traffic, Transport and SDN at the Network Edge (vCDNs, C-RAN, etc)
- Cable Industry perspective on virtualization
- Software-Defined Data Centre (SDDC) Special Focus Day
- Joined-up API thinking for a virtualized network future
- Ensuring optimal quality assurance in SDN and NFV operations
- Security and stability of virtualized solutions
Lauren works closely with our sponsors for each event to identify their targets and understand their objectives. She builds relationships with senior level service providers, offering a superior event experience, whilst also ensuring they are happy to meet with our sponsors. As part of the service Lauren facilitates a 1-to-1 Meeting Service as well as on-site Executive Speed Networking.
NO other telco events company offers such a high-value networking service!
Check Out Our Europe Event - NV & SDN World 2014
The event was very good for us. We've made some contacts that will lead to other things for sureCTO, Evertz
I wanted to take a moment to extend my compliments on the superb work of the SDN World VIP Team. They have been highly attentive, kept meetings and sessions perfectly on track and maintained an attitude of friendly professionalism throughout the proceedingsSenior Manager, Global Strategic Planning, VMWare
Very well-focused and oriented to facilitate networkingAVP Business Innovation, Telkom Indonesia
This event was great and is a good meet up between operators and vendors to understand each others requirements and expectation in developing the future next generation networks solutionAVP Business Innovation, Telkom Indonesia
Key event to exchange views and practices on critival industry shifts enabled by the convergence between cloud computing and telecommunication technologies, such as SDN and NFVDirector, Cloud Solutions Marketing, Alcatel-Lucent
Really useful, especially good to know what other operators are doing nowadaysNetwork Engineer, ONO
Very goodAssistant Manager, NEC
It was good to get so many industry leaders in one place to discuss the challenges and strategies for implementing NFV and SDN in a telecom environmentDirector, Strategic Marketing & Business Development, Oracle
Very interesting and useful event which gave me a more clear picture about further development of SDN and NFVHead of IP Backbone Unit, Telekom Slovenije
The VIP meeting service was valuable to Tail-f as it provided means to meet with potential customers which otherwise would be difficult to get in contact withDirector EMEA Service Provider Sales